Here is something fun to do during the last few days of summer or a fun activity to do for snack time.
Makes 1 snack placemat
“Helpful Hint” — You can make flowers only on one side of the paper and have room to put a sandwich and drink or maybe a bowl of mac’n cheese on the other
- 7 slices Cracker Barrel “cracker cut” white Cheddar cheese
- 7 slices Kraft “cracker cut” yellow Cheddar cheese
- 7 Ritz crackers
- 1 81/2 piece of white paper or larger
- 1 green marker
- 1 flower shaped cookie cutter
- 1 small circle shaped cookie cutter
Decorate Paper —
- Draw grass at the bottom of paper.
- Draw 7 flower stems.
Make Flowers —
- Place a Ritz cracker at the top of each stem.
- Cut out 7 flower shapes from yellow cheese.
- Place flower shape on each Ritz cracker.
- Cut out 7 small circles from white cheese.
- Place circles on top of each yellow cheese flower.